19 July 2022
Industry Experts Since 1995
Tradeglaze are specialists in double glazing, working directly with installers, commercial clients and with new build project managers throughout the Lincolnshire region. We have been operational within the double glazing industry for more than 25 years, supplying direct to the trade and manufacturing in-house for a significant portion of that.
We thrive on word of mouth and our long standing relationships with our customers. Our teams are proud of our products and the exceptionally high standard of manufacturing and customer service we offer. By manufacturing in-house, we are in control of the whole process from specification all the way to post-installation adjustments, if these are needed.
That means we take the hassle and stress away from you so you can focus your time and energy on what you do best, which is to create beautiful buildings! We operate with a retail sister company – Jackson Windows – giving us a great knowledge of what makes a great window or door for a homeowner, including the latest trends in style, colour and hardware.
Innovation, investment in the future and exceptional customer service are our core values. We continue investing in technology and regularly recruit new talent to our teams to support our growth and to maintain the five star customer service we have become known for.
Here at Tradeglaze, we are so confident of our manufacturing and installation standards that we rubberstamp our products with guarantees. Every window and door goes through a rigorous manufacturing process, with only the very best leaving our PVCu and Aluminium factories here in Lincoln. Whether you are in the building trade or an installer, this offers great reassurance for you and your own customers.
Our guarantee details are as follows:
- PVCu Profile – 10 Years – Against Discolouration and Warping
- All PVCu Panels – 2 Years – Against Discolouration and Warping
- Double Glazed Units – 5 Years -Against unit break down and moisture between the two panels of glass. (Please do not confuse this with condensation on the inside of the unit).
- Door and Window Handles – 1 Year – Against failure (This does not cover
- cosmetic damage).
- Door and Window lock gearing – 2 Years – Against failure to operate due to faulty gearing
- Shootbolts – 1 Year – Against failure to operate due to faulty gearing.
- Window and Door Hinges – 2 Years – Against failure to operate due to faulty products.
- Letter Plates & Boxes – 1 Year – Against failure to operate due to faulty products. (This does not include breakages due to the flap being forced.)
- Polycarbonate Roofs – 1 Year – Against failure of the product. (This does not include damage by impact or leaks due to storm damage.)
- Door Knockers & Spy Holes – 1 Year – Against failure of product.
Areas We Cover
Tradeglaze are based in Lincoln, in the county of Lincolnshire. We work with residential and commercial tradespeople right across the area, including with those in the bordering Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and Leicestershire.
We have worked with customers and on new build and commercial projects in and around Newark, Retford, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Bardney, Grimsby, Louth, Boston, Grantham and Sleaford.
If you have any doubts as to whether we can supply double glazing to you, just get in touch.